Lifetime Moms’ “Your Time To Shine Sweepstakes”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, OR PROVINCIAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, AND HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH THEY RESIDE AS OF THE DATE ENTRY. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility: The Lifetime Moms’ “Your Time To Shine Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years old (or 19 for residents of AL and NE) at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor (as defined below), Administrator (as defined below), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives and agents of Sponsor, and each of their respective immediate families and household members (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes.
2. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes commences at 12:00:01 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 10, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on February 7, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries received after the expiration of the Promotion Period will not be accepted. To participate in this Sweepstakes, go to the Sweepstakes Website http://www.facebook.com/lifetimemoms (“Website”). You must first (a) become a Fan of “Lifetime Moms Fan Page” (“Fan Page”) by clicking on the “Like” button at the top of the Fan Page (“Like”) to access the application then (b) follow the on-screen instructions to register with Sponsor by completing all required fields; and (c) electronically agree and accept these Official Rules (each, an “Entry”, collectively, the “Entries”). Limit one (1) entry per person per day. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59 AM ET ON FEBRUARY 7, 2013.
3. Prizes: There is exactly one (1) Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) available to be won in the Sweepstakes as follows:
Exactly one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. One (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Winner”) will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received and awarded a Grand Prize consisting of two thousand five hundred dollar cash prize ($2,500 USD).
The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $2,500 USD.
Prizes will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee express or implied by Sponsor. The Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer the Grand Prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Further, Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover of the Grand Prize at its sole discretion. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of the Grand Prize. Additional restrictions may apply.
4. Prize Drawing: The Potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about February 11, 2013 from among all valid entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received. The Grand Prize will be awarded (assuming a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and, after reasonable attempts, potential winners are verified). The Potential Winner will be notified within seven (7) days of the drawing date via phone, e-mail or certified mail.
At Sponsor’s discretion, Winner may be required to produce picture identification or some other form of proper identification to claim the Grand Prize. If a potential Winner of the Grand Prize either declines the prize, or does not respond to the potential prize notification within five (5) calendar days of such notice, or is deemed ineligible to accept the Grand Prize, an alternate Winner will be chosen in a subsequent random drawing to be held after the disqualification of the previous potential Winner. In order to receive the Grand Prize, the winning Entrant may be required to complete and return to Sponsor or its designated agent an Affidavit of Eligibility, and a Liability and Publicity Release Form (collectively “Affidavit and Release”), except where prohibited by law within five (5) calendar days of acceptance. Failure to return the signed Affidavit and Release may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize, except where prohibited by law. The Grand Prize is subject to verification eligibility as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and strict compliance with these Official Rules.
By accepting the Grand Prize, the Winner agrees that Sponsor may use each Winner's name, likeness, photograph and/or biographical information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration or payment, where permitted by law. All expenses not specified herein are the Winner’s responsibility. Taxes on and in connection with the Grand Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner. Sponsor, or its designated agent, may issue a Form 1099 to the Winner for any prize with an ARV of $600 or more.
5. Use of Entrant Information for Marketing Purposes: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant, agrees that, unless entrant otherwise opts out on the Website, Sponsor and its designees may use entrant’s, physical and/or e-mail address to contact entrant regarding Sponsor’s programming and other offers and/or promotions that Sponsor believes may interest entrant.
6. Limitations on Liability: Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/e-mail submitted to Sponsor. By entering, Entrant agrees to full Official Rules and to decisions of Sponsor, or their designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects and further agree that Prizes will be awarded upon the condition that Sweepstakes Entities shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a Prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in or travel to any Sweepstakes related activities and further acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
7. General Conditions: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user’s system or limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CIVIL LAW. SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof and Sponsor may conduct a random drawing to award any Prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of action requiring such termination. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Governing Law: By completing the act of entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
9. Winner’s List or Official Rules: For a copy of the Winner’s List or the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Lifetime Moms’ Your Time To Shine Sweepstakes c/o Brandmovers, Inc, 1575 Northside Drive, Bldg. 200, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30318. Winner’s List will be available after March 1, 2013.
10. Administrator: Brandmovers Inc., 1575 Northside Drive, Bldg. 200, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30318.
Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of entries and the overall administration and execution of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Administrator at its business addresses provided with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
11. Sponsor: A&E Television Networks, LLC., 235 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017.
© 2013 Lifetime Entertainment Services, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.